If you have not planned a hen party before, chances are that you might not be able to throw a party without mistakes. If you do not want this thing to happen, you must ensure that you have learnt all the basic things that are required in this regard. Hen parties are a wonderful way of showing your love to your friend who is getting married. This is a special party thrown in the honor of girl who is going to experience a major transition of life. Some people arrange these parties before marriage; however, some prefer to organize it just after the marriage when bride can participate with a more peaceful mind. There are pros and cons of both, and you should pick the time of party depending on personal preferences and the dates of wedding. Throwing a hen party is a stressful thing, and if you are thinking to do everything on your own, you should not. You should take help from other friends, or even from the professional organizers, if needed. In addition to this, you should hire the services of a professional photographer to capture the moments in the right way. In this article, we will guide you about the planning of a good hen party, where to start and how to manage everything.
Planning of a successful hen party
Before you start planning for the hen party, consider these things:
• Talk to the bride and know her preferences
• Create a list of people who you want to invite
• Design the invitation letters and get those printed
• Consider the dates carefully, and pick the date keeping in mind other activities of wedding
• Think about all the hen party games that you want to include in hen party
• Pick up the location wisely. If you want to go to other cities, you should go for self-catering houses.